Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Little Halloween Inspiration

So my husband accidentally broke our computer the other day trying to clean the dust out of the fan. So I can't share any of the photos from the activities we have been doing :(  Hopefully he will have it fixed next week. In the meantime I thought I share some of the inspiring Halloween activities we are planning on doing next week. We are very excited for Halloween! These are all saved on my board on Pinterest. I am totally addicted to Pinterest. If you haven't yet checked it out I suggest you do. I find so much great inspiration there.

Boo-nilla Shakes  from Martha Stewart
Leaf Ghosts from Disney Family
Halloween Slime from What Do You Do All Day?
TP Frankenstein from No Time For Flashcards
Halloween Paint Chip Cards from Angela Sgro Designs
Q-Tip Skeleton from Crafts For All Seasons
Monster Mash Popcorn from In Katrina's Kitchen
Paper Plate Ghost Windsock from Kaboose
Coffee Filter Spider Webs from the Artful Parent
Halloween Pre-k Pack from Over the Big Moon
H is for Halloween printables from Oopsey Daisy
Footprint Ghost and Handprint Spider from Handprint and Footprint Art
Hopefully I will be sharing our versions of these crafts next week. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment