Friday, November 5, 2010

A is for Alligator

~Alex is 32 months~
Tot School




We've been potty training so I have been slow posting what we've been up too. We are still focusing on the letter "A"


A is for Alligator

We read There's a Alligator Under My Bed by Mercer Mayer
Mercer Mayer is better known for his "Little Critter" series but his other stories are great too. This one is very cute and we love the illustrations.

We did an "A" dot worksheet that I got from Confessions of a Homeschooler

We did an alligator puzzle from here.





We made an Alligator "A" that I've seen on many different blogs.


and we watched Sesame Streets Alligator King I remember watching this when I was a kid and I was delighted when I found it and could share with my son. :)

3 comments:

  1. We did that same A for Alligator craft. My kids really enjoyed it! Good luck with potty training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having better luck with the potty training than I am. Looks like a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my potty training. We put it on hold twice because it just didn't seem like our boy was ready! We are getting ready to start it up again, but are waiting for his 3rd birthday. This time, though, he is going to have to learn because I am so ready to stop changing the diapers! =)

    ReplyDelete